CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Digital Camera:难以抉择

With the new addition member into the the family, capturing every moment with him is such adoring and precious. And of course, camera plays an important role. Now I have a serious problem with which camera should I invest.

I have an old Canon digital camera, IXUS i. It was such a hip when I bought it back in 2003. Whenever I took out the camera, I can see the admiring and envious face from my friends and colleagues. That satisfied my pride. However, I admit myself as a lazy person, or rather lazy to post infront of the camera, I didn't use it to the max. Now, I'm kinda dislike my current camera, as it has alot of limitation.


Canon IXUS i (the one I'm having is bronze colour)

Some of the pictures taken with my Canon IXUS i, see what I mean when I said I'm not totally happy with the outcome.


For the best pictures possible, I would need at least the following function:

1) 10 mega pixels

2) Optical zoom (no more digital zoom, that sucks!)

3) Mode for: i) Night snap, ii) moving object capture, e.g. pets (for my Mickey of course), iii) Autofocus

Well, after "much" survey, I have shortlisted the following:



IXUS 100 IS



IXUS 80 IS




IXUS 95 IS


PowerShot A480



I still like Canon, despite of my complaints on my old IXUS, it still a durable piece. However, I didn't expect myself to spend RM1k over for a digital camera, as it's always coming out with new model. At this moment it is the latest model with alot of hightech function, few months later, it will turn old fashion & outdated.

My hubby's advise, to go for >RM1k, why don't add slightly more money for a SLR, such as Sony DSLR Alpha 200. It's a good buy though. Anyhow, more research need to be done.



In deep dilemma, too many choices.....probably I will just end up with my old IXUS. Sigh.....

1 comments:

Northern Sky said...

wah...finally, written in International language where everyone can enjoy and understand...

Of course, if you have the money, then invest for a good one.

But then again, electronic item always drop price....